ASPIRICO PRIVACY STATEMENT
The practices relating to persons or organisations with direct contracts to use Aspirico services are separately covered in those contracts and related documentation.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU.
You are free to communicate with Aspirico contacts listed and visit the Aspirico website without identifying yourself; however, Aspirico may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information, download our resources or subscribe to our newsletter and webinar invites.
• Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
• Information about your use of our website including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
Users may opt-out of receiving future promotional mailings at any time.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish by rejecting the cookies when you visit Aspirico website or by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Aspirico gathers information about all website users collectively, such as what areas of the website users visit most frequently. The Aspirico website automatically logs IP addresses, session sources, and other data which tracks users’ access to aspirico.com.
Aspirico may analyse these logs for sales and marketing purposes as well as system performance monitoring. These logs may be analysed for the overall, aggregate trends they reveal about our customers, not for the behaviours of individual users. Your data is not matched or profiled with any other Personal Data. Aspirico may also store the contact information from users of the website and prior communications to facilitate sector and product updates and client communications as part of the day to day operations of the business. This information is held and processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the parties.
4. DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
• Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
• To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
• In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer, you will be notified in the event of any such transfer and you will be afforded an opportunity to opt-out.
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil your query (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements). We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirements.
5. STORING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by our Internet Service Providers. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data. Website user data will be processed on the basis of legitimate interests of the parties. It can be deleted by users at any time via a request to email@example.com or by unsubscribing to any communication from Aspirico.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact Aspirico GDPR Project Lead at email@example.com or in writing at Aspirico, 99 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3XD.
This policy is valid as of May 25th 2018. The owner of this document is the GDPR lead at Aspirico, who will review and update (as necessary) the document once a year.