NDIS Rolling into Western Australia
From 1st July 2020, the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission will start managing quality and safeguards in Western Australia.
Western Australian has been hard at work the last few years, with two NDIS models operating:
- WA NDIS
- The nationally-delivered NDIS implemented by the National Disability Insurance Agency
Both NDIS models have delivered individualised support to people with disabilities in different locations. Since 2018 the nationally delivered NDIS has been available and attracted new participants to the scheme.
Provider Information Session – Perth – 17th March
17th March 2020
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
Our Australian Client Director, Thomas Due will there that evening, facilitating discussions around values-driven software, inclusion, and how to be commission compliant.
Please get in touch and book a time with our Australian Client Director Thomas Due. He will be available to meet before and after the session.
Are you Commission Compliant?
Our iplanit, values-driven, person-centred care planning software is.
For the last 24-months, we have launched further enhancements to our product to meet the exact need of the NDIA, and the Commission:
- Put a spotlight on quality – evidencing high-quality services – through the iplanit dashboard, risk management
- Be efficient – optimising resources and reducing paperwork overhead – through staff tracker, reporting, budgets, and web-based support plans.
- Measure value – measuring & evidencing your value to all stakeholders – through iplanit reports linked to NDIS Practice Standards
- Reduce risk– monitoring care and support delivery – through risk management, assessments and incident tracking.
- Be inclusive – including all stakeholders improving client “stickability” – through iplanit client portal and feedback
Check out our Australian website here.