May 2016, London – Woodville Alliance committed to the iplanit system to assist them in streamlining service provision to their clients over a 6 month pilot project for 200 teams. In addition to the core iplanit solution, Woodville opted in for the Calendar module to provide a more interactive service for the clients and to provide instant structured direction in person centre approach to staff teams.
Woodville needed a solution to enable them to drive a more person centred approach for their clients, monitor clients outcomes and to be able to report on progress. They needed to effectively capture and track what’s important to and person as well as important for a person. In addition they needed to use the plan and outcome data to allow them to bill against services delivered with the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme).
During the successful pilot the web based system was further configured to meet Woodville’s business needs, and iplanit is now live across Woodville services and locations helping them to promote person centred care and inclusion.
After implementing and rolling out iplanit, Woodville have reported on a number of benefits:
- Significant time savings in terms of reducing inefficient paper handling (reporting)
- Significant improvement in transparency across all of the different roles within Woodville
- Enhanced team cohesion based on the instant mobile access to clients plans and outcomes
- Being able to bill NDIS accurately based on services delivered to clients
- A more interactive and inclusive approach to person centred care: people able to upload multimedia and link items to their plans, staff able to give real evidence to clients’ family and circle of support.
- A noticeable increase in the skill development of service users around the use of technology since the implementation of iplanit.
Christine Drimal, Manager Systems&Process, said: “iplanit has really helped us to bring person centred practice to the fore, focus on outcomes and make a significant step forward in becoming NDIS ready.”
Woodville Alliance has been working toward healthier, happier lives for the community in Greater Western Sydney for over 20 years. Woodville supports people who are homeless, have disabilities, experience mental health worries, struggle with their families or feel left behind in life.