Webinars & Informative Videos
System Transformation Through Co-Design: Beyond Person-Centred Planning
Learn how person-centred planning through co-design
supports system transformation.
Chanelle Blair and Thomas Due will present how Aspirico partners with Australian and New Zealand service providers in going beyond person-centred planning and services to enhance the lives of people supported through co-design lead potential-centred planning.
This iplanit webinar will cover:
- How the right tools and framework enables services to allow a more self-directed approach that captures and encourages these potentials.
- How practicing inclusion through relationship-oriented services, and involving people supported and their greater circles of support improves wellbeing.
- How leading service providers are adopting a holistic approach to potential-centred planning.
- How a shift in focus to a person’s quality of life and well-being rather than physical task and staff management focus, enhances choice and control.
- Exploring unique iplanit capabilities in providing innovative person-centric support through co-design.
The Aspirico team has in-depth experience working with leading innovative international providers across the disability sector and over 500,000 people supported. Over the past decade, the vast majority of ‘development leaps’ of iplanit have been born from co-production with our clients. Aspirico has engaged with prominent organisations such as National Disability Services and the Ministry of Health New Zealand and can offer a unique and informed view of the broader application of technology within the disability, mental health and community sector marketplace.
We look forward to having you join us to learn more.
Want access to previous webinars? Request them here
READ OUR BLOG
Person-centred planning, practices and terminology are well recognized across disability and community services. Most service providers have some reference to a person-centred approach on their website, so it would be assumed that they practice this client-led...
Shared Learning Webinars
Remote Working in Social Care
Versatility & Mobility
Event and Incident Management
Reducing Duplication in Care
Social Care Future Proofing
Care Management Software for SL
Leadership with Digital Planning
Care Management Software
What is an Outcome?
Whole System Approach Series
Whole System Approach Part 1
Whole System Approach Part 2
Whole System Approach Part 3